Benefit Cosmetics Canada wanted to generate hype around their brand through Guerrilla postings around the city during Christmas time. These posters also featured free gift bags that drove further curiosity and buzz to send a text message for more. The overall direction was to create a grungy yet girly eye-catching poster that would feature a grab bag with free products.
Details in the Fabric
- Simple vintage patterns similar to girls' rooms
- Subtle christmas lights frame the top of the poster
- Antique white frames emphasized the complimentary pastel colours in each poster
- Iconic mannequin head calls back to Benefit Cosmetic's slightly quirky brand
- Benefit logo plaque similar to art museum